Monday, September 14, 2009

Losing Weight

I haven't done an update on my Weight Watchers adventure in a few weeks.

Let's see, two weeks ago, I was in California. I didn't go to Weight Watchers that week.

Then I came back from vacation and went on Tuesday after Labor Day, because my regular class was closed on Labor Day. It was very discouraging to gain 1.2 pounds on vacation, but I determined to get right back to work. We had gotten together with friends and relatives on vacation by taking people to restaurants, and most days ate both lunch and dinner out. It was a fun, easy way to reconnect, but even though I tried to choose the low fat, healthy options and watch portions, I gained weight.

Tonight I checked in again after a week of behaving myself carefully, and I am down 2 pounds, losing the weight I gained on vacation and down just a bit more.

Altogether, I have lost 20 pounds in 12 weeks. I have to continue with this quite a while longer, but it feels quite do-able.

No comments:

Post a Comment